Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday 16 July 2010

To every best friend in the world

You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me

When the road looks rough ahead
And you're miles and miles
From your nice warm bed
You just remember what your old pal said

Boy, you've got a friend in me
Yeah, you've got a a friend in me

You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me

You've got troubles, and I've got 'em too
There isn't anything I
wouldn't do for you
We stick together and see it through
'Cause you've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me

Some other folks might be
A little bit smarter than I am
Bigger and stronger too
Maybe
But none of them will ever love you
The way I do
It's me and you, boy

And as the years go by
Our friendship will never die
You're gonna see
It's our destiny
You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me


In this concrete jungle, that i am away from family and home. I often feel like i am alone, no one understand me and blablabla (whatever makes you miserable and desperate). Finally after five 'feel like hell' days, in the end with the bad traffic, not enough parking lots available, and i look massed up (oh, i always do) but i don't care

i sit here not the coolest place in Town with a hot 'slow dropping' Vietnamese coffee and its 'can't you give me enough' condiments, the woman sits next to me drinks plain black coffee in the 'mang-mang mug', and the other 'not a coffee person' woman has choco lover, and most of the food we order is run out therefore we order any food available, we have our untitled conversation.

three of us just come from work with demanding clients, one has to design a super rich person's house and one has to deal with another super rich person's multi billions debt, and the last one has to figure out how the super rich person's can perform her business legally in the cheapest way so that she can save more of her multi billions debts and finally hire an architect to design her house.

and we were bitching about crappy love story, one who has a complicated love story, one who has unidentified 'love?' story (it is love or it is not love? but they DO have relationship for sure) and the other one won't bother to have a love story, "it will come by itself" she said.

we have nothing in common, since we're three different personalities and never try to be like one or another, but a story to tell and be lucky to found each other so that tonight we can share a good laugh.

a wise man said

"friend is a gift you give to your self".

Over a pair of new shoes wait, is it charistian louboutin?, Mango's dress or any fancy stuffs that girls love, i choose this untitled conversation.

2 comments:

  1. yeaaaaahh riteeee!! i choose my friend if the shoes is CH*RLES&KE*TH

    ReplyDelete
  2. friendship is quite expensive rite?
    Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete