Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday 12 November 2010

singapore journey is about to begin - pusing tujuh keliling

Literally, now I am having a massive headache. *when I'm writing this post*

I woke up with headache, and it's getting worse,  I lost orientation and I can't focus...

It's begun with cheap cab drama...
Kaki Berbulu wanted a cheap cab, he refused to use dozen Blue Bird cabs park on the road, near the place we were standing... He decided to cross the street (we are on a boulevard). He left me, on the side walk, and he made me to cross the street over and over again (Kaki Berbulu said it was my own fault because I was following the wrong cab) until I finally stopped in the middle of the street, and people were looking at me like "is she crazy or something?", and Kaki Berbulu on the other side of the road yelled "what are you doing?"
I didn't know what I am doing, so I decided to go to the other side sidewalk (opposite to where Kaki Berbulu was standing) and he said "the cab is here!" and I'm really tired (lazy) to cross the street and said "oh, u turn around and pick me here!". He finally got on the cab and pick me on the other side...

We arrived at the airport check in, registered for tax free, and here we are sitting on starbucks, waiting for our flights. I bought pain killer for the headache, it doesn't work sofar... And kaki berbulu is trying to learn the books and maps we bought few days ago, like we will have a big test coming...


And suddenly, I remember this song by RHCP
"How long.. How long.. Will I slide... Seperate my side... I don't, I don't believe it's baaadd... Slit in my throat it's all I ever...
Hmmm... Into the paper cut... A cemetary where I marry the sea...
Hmmm -mumbling- you gotta take me on the other side... Take me on... Take me onn..."*


*maap kalo salah lupa-lupa ingat; that was years ago when I was in junior high school... I love RHCP*

No comments:

Post a Comment