Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 23 December 2012

My (Imaginary) Life

I am an adventurer.

but i feel like i am trapped in this life, in the job my profession.

I love the idea of trying new things and sometime I make it comes true. I am young and there is so many things in this world i haven't tried. yet.

one time I have the idea of being a writer. resign from my job and live in a house above the hill at Cimahi and write a novel about a girl kills her bff because a boy or a rich girl from rusia, K, try to escape with her sister and twin brother... from the people destroy their family and killed her parents. or about a women working her ass off for dream she never had.

another time, after having a very adventurous trip at Borneo, I wish i am a photographer or journalist. i travel around the globe to write about people and places. i want to resign and applied for a job at NGO involve in forestry or orangutan or tiger issue... or whatever.

some time i wish i was someone else who is not me.

I imagine, I resigned, me my self have 4 kids. feed them my self, clean them my self. take them to school, helping them out with the homework. living in a my dream house, big garden and big window. have 3 cats. amazing imaginary life.

and i realise, the only writing i made, is this blog and my adventure only happens when i am lucky there is  business calls to mother nature (considering my profession, the calls is very rare!) and my 4 kids' name are GSA (gas sales agreement), Major Contract, Minor Contract and BPA (blanket purchase agreement).
Maybe my imagination is just resigned from my work. i feel desperate, suicidal and pessimistic that's all.

BUT to be honest with my self, i don't mind at all... well life is hard. but i am not gonna stop... not now not today. so i will keep imagining things that i am not and do what ever i am today at my best.

What a lovely life i have.... aaaahhh....

Canteen, H-2 to Chrismast with a glass of Hara Kiwi  (even the cocktail sound suicidal) and margarita pizza (nice thin pizza with mozzarella fresh tomatoes, rocket and blackpapper).


No comments:

Post a Comment