Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 18 October 2010

Living with the Rumors

Here is several rumors that live among those people about anyone who has my profession.

#1 People say that anyone who has my profession lives glamorous. Notwithstanding the facts that i am still A JUNIOR in this business (although i have passed the bar exam, i have not had a professional license-i have to wait until i am 25), but take a look at my collagues...

(with the back sound of "Guilty Conscience" Eminen Ft. Dr.Dre) Dr. Dre's voice
"Meet A, she working in a well known firm. On the weekend, after a long working hours she spent Friday night in the top notch club with friends, and wakes up in the saturday afternoon, goes to the mall, has a sandwich club as brunch in a cozy cafe, then goes to magnificent Tony and Guy and gets her hair dyed, walks for window shopping and ends with a pair of fancy shoes that are not on sale and do not forget, a delicious dinner in Marche."

Eminem's Voice
"Meet Me, she works in the same office. On the weekend, after a long working hours on Saturday afternoon, skipping breakfast and lunch to find a discount stuffs, then go to market (Pasar Festival is festive market right?) to have Wendy's Baked Potato as a lunner to go (between lunch and dinner, what would you call it?) and eat it in a famous Jhonny Andrean to get her hair treated for hair loss, and end up the day with KFC to go as dinner and do not forget to buy Sex and The City series (SATC in 2010, you gotta be kidding me!)"

the conclusion, we do not always live glamorous. I do live like normal people. Am i right?:bowlofhappiness:

#2 People say that anyone who has my profession can not watch a movie after work or have a favorite soap opera in the local channel.


They are wrong! Here i am, finishing my work, get home as soon as possible and turn on the TV to watch everything that is left on the menus. It is important to have cable, the show sometimes is replayed, if you miss the 7 pm show, you can always catch it at 11 pm and 2 am. I usually watching Desperate Housewives at 1 am and it is as fun as the show at 7 pm. One of my collague is also has her own favorite show and watched it regularly after work in the cable. (oke, it is not local channel but what do you expect from local channel?).

#3 People say that anyone who has my profession always go to the court (and hell, wtf?!). And the most interesting was my freaking weird junior at school, called me one night (he is looking for my sister but frankly my sister was afraid to him, because he is weird, surprise?) and said "Mbak, you are not afraid that someone will pay a hit men to kill you?" -because of my profession to be at that time, i was still in university-

Oke, i always tell everyone there are lots type of my profession and we are the one who does not go to the court. We have a litigation section but only for commercial litigation. In life (work, study, relationship) we always have a choice, between the right and wrong. That is what we are doing no matter what we do, we always have a choice to do whether the right or wrong thing.  Talking of hell, who the hell in this world who does not go to the hell?

Oke another the rumors out there about my profession....
Hm, have any? Let me know. I will gladly tell the truth Happy Crash Bandicoot Smiley.

No comments:

Post a Comment