Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 21 October 2010

The Battle of Horse and Squirrel

I love writing, but sometimes I just don’t have time because of this work. Most of my writings are unfinished stuffs, I saved in draft and I finish it later, and I kind of lost the moment of the story but whatever I will keep on doing what I am doing.


Anyway, apparently now I have time. While I am waiting for my boss revising my work, and I am here sitting in my cubicle having a good time with famous amos and brainstorming. Actually I can do anything else more important (in this case important for my work) instead of writing this. But let me see this office, people are really busy with their work. My boyfriend, Kaki Berbulu, which happens to be my colleague, has spent his birthday at work. And we didn’t even have time to have a birthday dinner, and now he has done his works, here comes my works. Ahhhh…. I really need time out.


The most painful moment of revising a report that is when your boss will say “please make general change for this [stupid] arrangement” while like hundreds hours ago, I have the exact arrangement she wants then a great senior of mine walk in and said “please change the arrangement into this [as my brilliant mind told me so]” and I said “but, doesn’t she likes better this arrangement [in which I acknowledged from the first time I work with this two people. I have to change the arrangement over and over again, just to follow them. And it ended that we (me and the great senior) has to follow her since she’s the boss]” and he said “just change it [as my brilliant mind told me so]”.


And here we go again; I have to face the truth that I am just a small insect [I choose to be lady bug] in this jungle trapped in the battle of horse and squirrel [I dedicate the lions for my partners]. From my seat I can see my co-worker, which has also trapped in the battle of horse and squirrel. Collecting his friends, to find out, how to change the arrangement in the quickest way. There’s no way dude you have to change it one by one…


Why do people not learning from their experience? Why do we have to fall into the same hole? And you have to drag all of us in the hole of never ending change of arrangement.


Happy Thursday!

Happy working eh changing the arrangement…

No comments:

Post a Comment