Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday 12 October 2013

Meee! I'm here!

Over the weekend we plan to spend our weekend in a young adult, mature activity, such as reading.

So here we are, reading. Now, i guess so...

My husband loves to read... We both lover to read, but I easily get distracted or get bored.... So most of the time it's just my husband reading.

When he do reading, he is so focus... Won't listen to me, and me trying so hard getting his attention.

I  did many things, call him, chat (more like me talking he's nggeremeng 'hmm') with him, put my hand on his book (jangan ditiru ini tidak sopan), or any thing else, 

jeez it doesnt work, so it ends up, this mature activity, my husband keep reading his book, and me meracau, ngeblog, and merengek minta pulang atau makan.

Ah, so much for reading book on weekend... I better eat.

#late post, written some day in Nov 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment